Wednesday, June 16, 2010

pottery barn obsession

because i have three thousand other things on my to do list and all of those three thousand items will take at least an hour to complete, and that sounds really boring.. i decided to browse for new dishes for my/our kitchen. something way funner that spending the rest of my life checking things off my to do list..

i really shouldn't be allowed to visit pottery barn or their website without supervision. my heart starts to race, i get goosebumps and short of breath. it really is a visceral reaction. i think i need someone to guard my credit cards as i browse and another to monitor my blood pressure.

this is what truely gets my heart racing...

well.. now onward to my horrid to do list.. happy wednesday. cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment