Friday, September 18, 2009

autumn anticipation

As I was doing a little online window shopping I became completely inspired by all the things I love about fall... Just look:

I'm trying as hard as I can to patient and wait for autumn to get here. Technically speaking the first day of autumn or Fall as many call it begins next Tuesday, the 22nd. But for me, I start thinking about all the alluring autumn goodies as soon as the calendar says September 1st. Everything about this season makes me warm, cozy and happy inside. I love the leaves changing into warm, rustic colors. I love the deep browns and bright red and orange shades of all the fallen leaves on the ground; the pumpkin patches, apple picking, comfy sweats, new leather boots, apple cider, jack-o-latterns, thick wool sweaters, hiking through piles of crunchy leaves with more leaves changing color over head.. *sigh* I just love and embrace all of it..

Alrighty, well that's all for today. I just wanted to share my little collection of fall. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is the time in three years that I'll be in the Seattle area for the fall. I used to go to school in Southern California, and I'm really looking forward to actual autumn and winter weather, and carving pumpkins! The only nice part about California in fall is that the fallen leaves are extra crunchy because it's so dry!

    ReplyDelete